PEAR AND GREEN SALAD
- SALAD LEAVES ( ROCKET, SPINACH, WATERCRESS)
- ONE SPRING ONION
- FRUITIPS PEARS IN SYRUP
- MICRO LEAVES
- ALMONDS TO GARNISH
- Carefully take out each pear half out of jar
- Pre heat a pan over low heat and lightly brown each pear half. Keeping eye on them and turning as need be. Keep pears in half or slice if preferred.
- Prepare salad leaves, rinse and allow to dry. Use a peeler to to peel cucumber lengthways to create cucumber ribbons.
- Slice Spring Onion finely at an angle. Slice avocado in half and then slice finely lengthways and squeeze with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Begin to form your salad by placing your salad leaves first, top with cucumber ribbons, finely sliced spring onion.
- Add pear and avocado and garnish with micro leaves
- Dress with salad dressing of your choice
TIP: Make a pear infused salad dressing with reserved syrup from pears