CAPE BLACK FIG CHUTNEY, BRIE AND THYME BURGERS
- 4 BURGER BUNS
- 4 BEEF PATTIES
- FRUITLIPS CAPE BLACK FIG CHUTNEY
- 1 ONION
- BRIE CHEESE
- GARDEN GREENS
( SERVING SUGGESTION / ROASTED POTATO WEDGES )
- Thinly slice 1 Onion in widthways to create to onion rings. Heat pan on stove with olive oil and fry onion rings till golden brown and delicious. ( Put aside)
- Thinly slice Brie Cheese and keep to one side.
- Remove Thyme from stem and keep aside.
- Heat pan, with a drop of olive oil and begin to fry your patty while the patty is browning on the one side, baste the side facing up with Cape Black Fig Chutney and season with salt and pepper. Turn the patty to cook on the other side and continue to baste with Chutney and season with salt and pepper. Cook patty to desired doneness.
- Slice roll in half and add chutney to the bottom roll, top with warm patty, add brie cheese and sprinkle with thyme and onion rings. Finally top with greens and close your bun.
Serve with potato wedges